try it now

DVLA information...

Agents, Register Now!

If you'd like to register with us to become an agent in your area please complete our registration form.Register

Scrap My Car!

Complete our simple online form NOW and an agent will be in touch with a quote to scrap your car soon.
Complete The Form
Home / DVLA information

DVLA information for scrapping your car

If you're interested in recycling a car or scrapping your old car, all cars must be dismantled in an environmentally friendly way. Our Car Recycling Agents operate throughout the UK and will issue you with a Certificate of Destruction (CoD) and your scrap motor vehicle will be destroyed at an Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF). You will also be issued with a End of Life Vehicle Certificate (ELV) for your records.

To register a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) with the DVLA - Click Here

If you haven't got your V5 Certificate (LogBook), we can still scrap your old car however you MUST complete our Vehicle Surrender Form.

Did you know?
If you are scrapping a car that still has a valid Tax Disc, you can claim it back from the DVLA by completing and returning this form to them. Download DVLA V14

Agent Login:

Forgotten Password?
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved. 2005-2018.
About us